Could your office dog win StartPup?!
Wistia has partnered with Humane Society International to run an exclusive competition for startups with dogs around the world.
Enter here for a chance to win!
All you need to do is:
- Shoot a video all about your office dog, with whatever camera you have at your disposal. Try to keep it under 2 minutes long.
- Fill out the form to the right, and include the link to your video.
- Share your pup with us on Twitter by mentioning @Wistia and using the hashtag (#StartPup).
Need some inspiration? Say hi to Lenny, Wistia's StartPup.
Did someone say prizes?
First place StartPup will recieve:
- $500 donation to a local Humane Society branch
- Free premium '500 Video Plan' from Wistia
- GoPro camera
- GoPro dog mount
- Wistia bandana
RunnerPup will recieve:
- $300 donation to a local Humane Society Branch
- Wistia bandana
What will you be judged on?
- Creativity of the video. We're looking for fun and clever approaches with limited resources, not oscar-worthy production value.
- Cuteness of the dog. Points will be awarded for a glossy coat and good dental hygiene.
Who is eligible to enter?Any company defined as a "Startup" according to TechCrunch writer Alex Wilhelm's '50-100-500' rule. Your company must have:
- Less than a $50 million revenue run rate (forward 12 months)
- Less than 100 employees
- A value of less than $500 million, paper or otherwise
When is the deadline for submissions?
All entries must be submitted by 12 pm EST on July 25, 2016.
Who is judging the competition?
Are there any other terms and conditions?
By submitting a video in this form, you are granting Wistia LLC permission to use this video within their marketing materials related to the #StartPup competition. The original content creator will retain all legal rights to the content, and will be credited alongside any mention or embed of the video.